Monday, December 08, 2008

Struggling to Write

I can’t believe I am writing this post with the aforementioned title. There used to be time when writing a blog was a piece of cake. I would enjoy the simplicity involved in the same. While writing blog, you can afford to be free. You don’t need to worry about the word limit. You don’t need to polish the write again n again so that someone sitting in Admission Committee of a business school “Likes you” !! Yeah, I am referring to numerous essays I have written in my ordeal for B-School Admission.

Now finally when I am done with my B-School journey, it seems I have suddenly lost touch with writing. Hope this blog acts as a refresher because writing sure has to be an integral part of me forever. Perhaps, part of reason that I am not able to begin full montyyy on bloging because of some outstanding questions that I still have to get answered – It was huge decision to pick ISB finally over Duke (More to come on that)

Whatever said and done, I almost forgot what it means to sit on your lappy and do something other than writing an essay or browing some websites… Life seems to be back on track atleast for sometime unless I hit April 2009 

No comments: