Friday, December 26, 2008

Missing my target big time !!

I started off the year 2008 with a resolution to write 100 posts on this blog. With the current count at 37, I sure am going to miss my target big time. In my opinion, it does not help to state that I have been busy in pursuing more important targets. The goals for me are never going to smaller than what were in this year.

However, I have now crossed a critical threshold in my life and my posts need to take a better direction and frequency now. I will cover whatever I can in this year and definately hit my target of 100 posts next year !! God..give me some ideas ....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Currently you are at a figure lower than last year ... recessionary trends in the blog world too :-)

Vinit Garg said...

Hahahaha !! Among the best comments I got !! look forward to meet you dude, you seem to have great sense of humor !!