Monday, December 17, 2007

Actions Vs Reaction in a journey

It has been a while since I have posted. Life has been a roller-coaster in past few weeks, mixture of nervousness and hope, of eluding dreams and pleasant realities !! I have always strongly believed in my conviction and faith in my journey. Whether I have been able to achieve what I wanted or not is completely different. The fact of the matter is that I have pursued journey with passion beyond my own imaginations. And in pursuit, the learning and maturity has always been gigantic, to say the least.

Also, another matter of fact in life I have realized is how important it is for one to choose the parameters through which we measure success. Often we glean activities in life through lense of success vs failure. I feel there is always something else that happens, in middle of these two things. You know, they say “Almost always we do not have control over the actions that happen in life, It is the reaction that determines the character of a person”. I have been fortunate to be surrounded by some excellent people from whom I have learnt this virtue.

My conviction has always been to put my best forward for a cause and then, leaving things for GOD to make happen. If it does not, it simply is not the right time. There are better things in store or perhaps, the same thing in store in far better manner. !! Okay too much of heavy words, some more please :P !! Another important influence has been the song "Kal Ho na Ho" : A true and revolutionary way to look at life. How often we chase something badly only to realize what we missed in the journey !!

So today I start a new journey towards that eluding “better” thing, while taking a renewed look at what I already have. To reflect this newer phase, I have decided to make some major restructuring to this blog reflecting on my owned and inherited passion in life.

ohh..Will be right back, the door bell is ringing !!! Ah my Dream Girl there !!

No comments: