Sunday, February 25, 2007

Time to Relax !!!!


Action do speak and so does the picture next. One of the clip from many wonderful ones clicked by a colleague at recently held TCS Picnic at Pali Resort in Mumbai. First of the all weekends I enjoyed since arriving here in mumbai !!!!!! Played some cool games such as standing Kho-Kho (infact while learning the rules of Kho-Kho it struck me that I am a state level player of Kho-Kho .. Any guesses how !!!!!! :P ) , Encircled "Jithe paindi pain de" though very professional in scope ...... The best attraction was the swimming pool ( get a strong desire in me now to join the swimming club as soon as hit Delhi ) and almost 2 hour rain dance though I really never understood which language the DJ thought we all understand.. Got only one punjabi song to contribute to the wonderful crowd with some Bhangra steps ... Following rain dance was antakshri and Tambola... At last someone in my group won a prize in tambola !!!
Overall it was a wonderful picnic though ofcourse TCS could had picked a better resort where they do not serve "Duck’s Egg" omelette and as someone said "Kutta Mutton Subzi" (:P) !!!!!

No comments: