Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sachin is Back, India is Back ..so am I !!!!

Sachin Tendulkar...you did it once again ..dude i love you for your preseverance !!! One of the many things i learn from you... What a come back..mannn.. Lot of people had written off this guy..my hero since childhood ...Ohh i know the pain i felt the other day when i saw a News Channel devoid of anything useful showcasting "Sachin abb bohat hua " ..what a slap on everyone face sachin ...
As Dravid rightly said ...Noone..absolutely noone should now talk about Sachin's batting ..He is a King and he should be allowed to rule the way he want to be !!!!

India too won a series after a long time and what can be better ending ..Sachin Tendulkar is Man of the Match and Man of the Series woooooohoooooooo...(Bakreeeee !!! ) Perfect setting for World Cup !!!

Hmmm, getting some encouragement from you and from this (yet again) brilliant one from Robin "It really doesn't matter what others think about you, so long as you do what you feel is right and live life on your own terms. " I think I too am back now.. back to my optimism, back to take chances and risks, back to dream big ..very big !!! Back to making another attempt to achieve my NLG : Next Level of Greatness !! This time with better experiences, maturity and as ever vitality :) !!!

I love this blogging thing ...One of the my resolutions which i take right now is to write my blog atleast twice a week !!! Yes Twice a week !!!!

No comments: