Monday, January 29, 2007

A fresh start !!!

Thought for while before writing this. Actually did not want to write a blog in negative mind set.Yet I believe this blog will turn me positive.

Got dinged in ISB interview call..an result totally uncalled and unexpected..but then what is more encouraging is that inspite odds, I could put my best foot forward. I strongly believe in Robin Sharma's inspirational quote of the day
"If you don't have much going wrong with your life, then you don't have much going on in your life"

Hmmm seems this one fits in well to me .... Yet I promise Robin.. Soon, there will be lot going on in my life and that too, NOT WRONG !!!!! I promise !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh kya ho gaya bhai?
Ding?

Lagtha hain the essays did not cut the mustard!!!

Prakash
Orlando