Thursday, July 02, 2009

ISB Application for Class of 2011

ISB Application for next class and it reminds of the applicant days. You will read essays, chew them multiple times, and digest them thinking you got it. Then again, some butterflies in stomach, and you are back to chewing part. Again! Again! It happened to me all the time. Before coming to ISB, writing essays was the best experience I went through. You get to traverse through so much, learn about yourself, about the school, and everything else in life. At the best, the essay you end up after numerous reviews is very different than what you chewed it for. All the best to all applicants for this year! It’s not going to be an easy job but trust me you don’t want an easy task as well. That’s why you choose this track. Good luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you! I am an ISB aspirant and my journey through the essays and application procees [for the cass of 2011] has been extremely informative so far. But i am stuck at a point right now where i'd need your expert advise. I would be obliged if you could mail me at jaguarpaw2009@gmail.com to discuss this further. Looking forward to your reply.

Unknown said...

Hi Vinit, i am applying for R1 for ISB and having a tough time writing the essays.I need some expert's advise and comments on my essays.will it be possible for you to spend 10-15 minutes to review my essays.I shall be very thankful.Please mail me at nitindas1982@gmail.com if you are in a position to help me.