Thursday, May 28, 2009

Minto's Principle !!!

Its amazing, the pace with which everything is happening here !! Last weekend for Term 1 and I face daunting task of surviving another Exams - this time end term. The pleasant side to look at it is the 5 day break after Term 1 and Ahahaa !! Life will be back on track, at least for some time. Lot more to ramble about yet a ever lasting time crunch constraints me to go on.

This blog is supposed to be Concise, Inductive, and Deductive well reasoned. I know its not and can't be so. Ideally, I should be introducing you to a structured writing technique that happens to be my key learning for the day. You think in a pyramid that starts with a theme at top, a set of inductive questions in the second layer, and finally well reasoned and thoughtful elements based on deductive reasoning based on facts at the third layer. I learned about this - Minto's Pyramid - in my today's interactive session with Deloitte Alums and Speakers. So much to take away from this place !!!

I am gonna close here. I know I haven't done justice to the subject through this brief write up. I will definitely come back to revisit this link. If interested, you can check out Minto's Principle here

No comments: