Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreams Dreams Dreams... All Over !!!

Exactly 3 months away from the roller coster ride, I think my next 3 months are going to be laziest ever in my life. These days, I have to motivate myself a lot to do almost anything, even for writing this blog.

The good part is that I think now-a-days there is absolutely nothing left that I wish but can't accomplish. All it takes it to close your eyes and here you go.......I have travlled to all Wonders of world, dated with Priyanka Chopra, owned a BMW, met all my childhood friends, took revenge from all those bowlers against whom I didn't score well during my gully cricket days, single handedly brought Satyam out of its current crisis, rallied the whole nation to give befitting reply to Mumbai attackers, beat Aamir Khan's Ghajini 8 packs, took my parents in flight to Singapore, toured with friends at beaches of Goa,..Hmmmm what next.....

Few things that I wish that really happen when I wake up next time are:
1. I get a call from my manager that he agreed to send me back to India sooner than Feburary.
2. I get a mailfrom my manager that he agreed to send me back to India sooner than Feburary.
3. My managers takes me out to coffee and agrees to send me back to India sooner than Feburary.
Ahem !!!!!

3 comments:

Sipul said...

Ha !! Dude dreams are better realized staying awake than sleeping :-)
where are you currently ? have you resigned yet ?

Vinit Garg said...

Ahh yes.. True. But I have realized there are few things that can onlye be done in dreams :). Like going back in past to take revenge from bowlers during Gully cricket days :P !!

Yeah, I have already resigned. I am currently in US and hope to be back in Feb start. H bt u ?

Anonymous said...

with jobs in the doldrum
specially IT jobs which sucked anyway
where will MBA people find jobs now?