Friday, October 12, 2007

Measles Initiative [ Humanity binds humans - part 2]


It is disheartening to note the number of children dying just because they did not get proper vaccination, which can be obtained at cost of less than a dollar for a child.I got a chance to Volunteer in the Measles Initiative of American Red Cross's Twin Cities Chapter. I am glad to have made a contribution to save atleast 10 children.

I hail Red Cross’s participation in this resounding initiative that has saved 360 million children globally in 5 years. I feel a part of this process today. I implore you to be a part as well. For more information about the intiative please visit this page:
Measles Initiative Information


Go online, call 800 number or send a check, if nothing at least forward this message to your friends. Check this page for the same:
Measles Promotion

Furthermore, I also recently read about Arun Sarin’s candid gesture to establish $10 million Charity Establishment in India out of which 1 Million pounds is directed towards Measles Initiative in India, a largest corporate initiative in the region. You may want to read the full article here:
Vodafone Charity Establishment

Never before did this thought crossed my mind that $1 = 1 Life !!!

No comments: