Monday, May 28, 2007

And I am a Billionaire !!

Yes, my dear friends. I am a billionaire now.

How did I become one ? Well, it was a Monday morning, Memorial Day holiday and I was just surfing across some news website when I see a email popup in my Gtalk. Something in me said that this is something special.I rushed to my Gmail Inbox. And friends, here goes the turning point in my life.


"Attention: Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of Euromillion Loteria Espa ol 2007 promotions.We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged a winner of Five hundred and fifty thousand euro(550, 000.00)Euros.

NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below on email or phone

REDBOATH FINANCE AND SECURITIES,S.L
Contact person: Mr Javier Lopez Tell: +34 696 756 270Email:
euromillionlots@aim.com

below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent (MrJ avier Lopez )

PROMOTION DATE: 24th of May 2007.REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/07BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD

Note that you will be required to pay for the legalization of your winning prize.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs Jennifer Lucia.
(promotion secretary)
"

Yes. Yes~~~~~~ Yahoooooooo ~~~~~ !!!!! I got it. Thank you Mrs Jennifer Lucia. Words cannot express how humbled I am with your gratitude. Five hundred and fifty thousand euro(550, 000.00)Euros !!!!!!

You are the one. Neo, in Matrix, was fake. You are the one and the only one.Very soon, sooner than you can imagine, I would send you all my bank account details with passwords, my Social Security Number, my contact number, my address , my everything and anything u need. But Please, please do not withdraw you offer.

Thank you very much for ending all my worries, my plight and my sufferings !!!!!

1 comment:

RollerCoaster said...

ya i get at least one of those daily..
sad part of the net. spam!