Monday, September 08, 2008

A refreshing realization at Toast Master !!!

It isn’t easy for me to come to my blog these days. Still wanted to write a quick update on the first prize I won at Toast Master in yesterday’s meeting for I don’t want my dear blog to be devoid of the good news.

I was rated as the ‘Best Table Topic Speaker’ though I thought I could have added a lot to the content. The topic given was ‘Knowledge is Best when put into Practice’. It was even better when the evaluator showered praise on my voice, style, and flow. The best compliment perhaps was ‘It was an impromptu speech and you are our Guest. Still I would say it seemed like a prepared speech”. In my own small world, it’s a huge boost and a significant step towards my public speaking un-official career that I launched couple of months back.

This post definately deserves 'The First in my life' tag. I shall be updating about my public speaking developments as I go. For the time being, time to get back from where I came from.

Ciao
~Vinit

No comments: