Monday, November 27, 2006

Another step towards ::::: what ???

Hmm well sitting ...err no laying(no longer can sit now) pretty after 5 beer down or 5 beer up , i write this blog!!!!
5 beers wow ....what’s up Vinit , enjoying a lot haan ... something special ???
Do think I have gone insane, why I am writing a blog after beer .. Hmmm what u think in this world prompted me to overshoot my capacity of 3 beers by 66.66 % !!!
Well, I am trying to improve (what ever little scope is left .. :P ), courtesy feedback from Tirtha Basu ,the renaissance man for me "learn to Stop and Enjoy". So now onwards, any opportunities for beer are welcome and will be capitalized !!!!!!!!! :P :P
Anyways, If by now you think that I have accomplished something significant and I am celebrating that , you are bang on target !!!! Yes I have accomplished something though the accomplishment in itself might not excite you.
I realized today how laborious writing an application can be, and today I have submitted my application for ISB. My first application to a business school. Wowooooowwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhoooo !!!!
So what’s the big deal, numerous applicant do submit applications. You have not yet got a admission or even an interview call ???
Dialogue : See I think accomplishment are not something which you have done and others have not or cannot, it is all about things that u feel good about !!!! Boommm !!!

A long n arduous journey , a quest for MBA has reached its another milestone ...lets wait n watch if this turn out to be a successful endeavor or just another learning opportunity ..........

No comments: